These enchiladas are filled with Cheddar cheese, onion, olives and mushrooms. Use any cheese and vegetables you prefer, and use Creole-style seasoning to taste.
INGREDIENTS (for 7 servings):
- 1 (15 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 (6 ounce) can tomato paste
- 2 teaspoons Creole-style seasoning
- 1 (12 ounce) package corn tortillas
- 1 (8 ounce) package Cheddar cheese, shredded, divided
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 (6 ounce) can sliced ripe olives
- 1 (6 ounce) can sliced mushrooms
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
In a medium bowl combine tomato sauce, tomato paste and Creole-style seasoning.
Warm tortillas in microwave, or in oven; dip them in the tomato sauce mixture and lay them in a 9x13 inch casserole dish. Fill each tortilla with cheese, onion, olives and mushrooms; roll. Repeat until dish is full. Sprinkle a small amount of cheese on top.
Bake in preheated oven for 25 to 30 minutes, or until cheese is melted and bubbly.