A cheese extravaganza with mild Cheddar, mozzarella, American, Parmesan and cottage cheese.
INGREDIENTS (for 1 servings):
- 1 (16 ounce) package lasagna noodles
- 1 (16 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce with meat
- 1 (8 ounce) package mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 6 slices processed American cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) package mild Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 (8 ounce) container small curd cottage cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add lasagna pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain and rinse with cold water.
Line the bottom of a 9x13 inch casserole dish with noodles and spread on 1/4 cup of the spaghetti sauce. Add another layer of noodles and begin alternating layers of cheeses, noodles and sauce, beginning with the cottage cheese. Make sure you leave enough spaghetti sauce to cover the top to prevent hardening of the top layer of noodles. Finish with a sprinkle of Parmesan.
Bake in a preheated oven until cheese is well melted and filling is heated through; about 20 or 25 minutes.