Alfredo sauce, luscious pumpkin and four-cheese ravioli make a festive and savory dish seasoned with white wine, shallots and fresh sage. Libby Kerns nectar, soft bread sticks and a crisp green salad add contrast and flavor.
INGREDIENTS (for 4 servings):
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1/4 cup chopped shallots
- 1 (10 ounce) package BUITONI® Alfredo Sauce
- 1/2 cup LIBBY'S® 100% Pure Pumpkin
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh sage
- 2 (9 ounce) packages BUITONI® Four Cheese Ravioli
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onion
COOK wine and shallots in medium saucepan, stirring occasionally, until reduced to about 1 tablespoon. Stir in sauce, pumpkin and sage. Cook, stirring occasionally, until heated through.
PREPARE pasta according to package directions; drain, reserving 1/4 cup cooking water. Stir reserved water into sauce; toss with pasta. Sprinkle with green onion. Season with ground black pepper.