Jumbo olives are stuffed with a mixture of three cheeses and roasted garlic. Easy to make, this appetizer is sure to impress!
INGREDIENTS (for 5 servings):
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup goat cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 8 leaves fresh basil, chopped
- 1 bulb roasted garlic
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 (8 ounce) jars jumbo or extra large olives
Place cream cheese, goat cheese, Parmesan, basil, roasted garlic, and salt and pepper into a food processor; pulse until smooth and well blended. Spoon filling into a cookie press or pastry bag (a plastic baggie with the corner cut out will also work), and fill olives.