Toasted French bread rounds are topped with a great mixture of stuffed olives, artichoke hearts, cheese, and herbs.
INGREDIENTS (for 2 servings):
- 1 cup Lindsay® Manzanilla Stuffed Olives, coarsely chopped
- 1 (7.5 ounce) jar marinated artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 (5.2 ounce) package soft cheese with herbs
- 1 1/2 tablespoons chopped fresh thyme
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 24 small toasted French bread rounds or endive spears
Combine olives, artichoke hearts, cheese, thyme and pepper in a medium bowl; mix well. Cover and chill at least 1 hour or up to 24 hours before serving on toast or in endive spears. If desired, garnish each canape with an olive slice and a tiny thyme sprig.