This ham and beef-studded cheese ball can be rolled in chopped nuts or left plain. Serve with crackers or a sliced baguette.
INGREDIENTS (for 1 servings):
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 8 ounces shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) package shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 teaspoon monosodium glutamate (MSG)
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 (6 ounce) package sliced ham, chopped
- 6 ounces thin-sliced beef luncheon meat
Combine the cream cheese, Cheddar cheese, Jack cheese, monosodium glutamate, Worcestershire sauce, ham and beef. Mix together well and form into ball. Refrigerate until chilled.