an easy but elegant dessert recipe that can be changed by using different flavor cake mixes according to your preference. Serve cake with raspberry puree and whipped topping.
INGREDIENTS (for 2 servings):
- 1 (18.25 ounce) package vanilla flavored cake mix
- 4 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 4 eggs
- 4 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 1/3 cups white sugar
- 2 (10 ounce) packages frozen raspberries, thawed
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup kirschwasser
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour a 9x13 inch pan.
Prepare cake mix according to package instructions. Pour into 9x13 inch pan and set aside. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese, eggs, vanilla and 1 1/2 cups sugar until light and fluffy. Carefully spread over cake batter.
Bake in preheated oven for 1 hour. Allow to cool.
To make raspberry topping: In the bowl of a food processor or blender, combine the raspberries, 1/2 cup sugar, and 1/2 cup kirschwasser. process until pureed.
More Cheesecake Tips