A simple cheesecake with a cookie dough crust and a beautifully arranged fruit topping. Baked, chilled, and decorated from start to finish in just 30 minutes!
INGREDIENTS (for 1 servings):
- 1 (18 ounce) package refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1 (15 ounce) can DOLE® Mandarin Oranges, drained
- 2 DOLE Kiwi Fruit, peeled, sliced
- 3/4 cup sliced DOLE Strawberries
- 1/2 cup DOLE Raspberries (optional)
Press cookie dough on bottom of lightly greased 12-inch pizza pan. Bake at 350 degrees F., 11 to 15 minutes or until light brown. Cool to room temperature.
Beat cream cheese and sugar in medium bowl until smooth and blended. Stir in 1/2 cup mandarin oranges. Spread over crust. Cover; refrigerate until ready to serve.
Arrange kiwi, strawberries, raspberries and remaining mandarin oranges over cream cheese, before serving. Garnish with mint leaves, if desired.