Loads of cheese and artichoke hearts, plus a little bit of spiciness, make this hot dip a real crowd pleaser.
INGREDIENTS (for 3 servings):
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 (6 ounce) can marinated artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 (4 ounce) can chopped green chile peppers, drained
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 (4 ounce) package grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) package shredded mozzarella cheese
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
In a medium bowl, mix artichoke hearts, marinated artichoke hearts, green chile peppers, mayonnaise, Parmesan cheese and mozzarella cheese.
Spread the mixture in a small baking dish. Bake in the preheated oven 30 minutes, until lightly browned and bubbly.