A very simple casserole that you can throw together. Kids love it and you can even prepare it the night before. Broccoli, ham and cheese baked in a casserole with softened croutons.
INGREDIENTS (for 8 servings):
- 2 1/2 cups cooked ham, cubed
- 8 cups seasoned croutons
- 1 (12 ounce) package frozen broccoli, thawed
- 2 1/2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 2 cups milk
- 1 cup creamy salad dressing
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 tablespoon dry mustard
- 1 tablespoon dried basil leaves
In a large bowl, combine ham, croutons, broccoli, and cheese. Put this mixture in an ungreased 11x7 inch casserole dish. In the bowl, combine milk, salad dressing, eggs, mustard and basil. Pour evenly over broccoli mixture. Refrigerate for 1 hour to soften croutons. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
Bake in preheated oven for 50 to 55 minutes.