It is a satisfying snack when served with tortilla chips.
INGREDIENTS (for 6 servings):
- 1/2 pound finely chopped pork
- 16 ounces processed cheese food, cubed
- 1 (10 ounce) can diced tomatoes with green chile peppers, drained
- 1 cup condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (15 ounce) can chili
- 1 (14.5 ounce) package tortilla chips
Place pork in a medium skillet. Cook over medium heat until evenly brown. Drain and set aside.
In a crockpot or slow cooker over medium heat, combine the processed cheese food, diced tomatoes with green chile peppers, cream of mushroom soup, chili and cooked pork. Heat until all the cheese is melted. Serve with tortilla chips.