These attractive rolled tortilla bites always go over great at parties! A cheese, sour cream and green onion mixture is spiced up with minced jalapenos and rolled up in small flour tortillas.
INGREDIENTS (for 3 servings):
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 3/4 cup sliced green onions
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 tablespoon seeded and minced jalapeno peppers
- 10 (6 inch) flour tortillas
- 1 (16 ounce) jar picante sauce
In a medium bowl, mix sour cream, cream cheese, Cheddar cheese, green onions, lime juice and jalapeno peppers.
Spread one side of each tortilla with the sour cream mixture. Tightly roll each tortilla. Place rolled tortillas on a medium serving dish and cover with plastic wrap. Chill in the refrigerator at least 1 hour.
Slice tortillas into 1 inch pieces. Serve with picante sauce.