An easy and satisfying pork and potato casserole with a thick cheesy sauce.
INGREDIENTS (for 4 servings):
- 4 potatoes, peeled and sliced
- 4 thick cut boneless pork chops
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed Cheddar cheese soup
- 1 (10.5 ounce) can condensed French onion soup
- 1 (8 ounce) package shredded Monterey Jack cheese
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
Line the bottom of a 9x13 inch baking pan with sliced potatoes. Arrange the pork chops on top of the potatoes.
In a bowl, stir together the cheddar cheese and French onion soups. Pour the soup over the pork chops.
Cover pan and bake in preheated oven for 60 minutes, or until internal pork temperature reaches 160 degrees F (70 degrees C). Sprinkle chops with Monterey Jack cheese and serve.