Wrapped tortillas filled with tasty chipped beef are great for parties.
INGREDIENTS (for 1 servings):
- 1 (11 ounce) package STOUFFER'S® frozen Creamed Chipped Beef
- 2 (3 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 1 teaspoon ground chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onion
- 10 (8 inch) flour tortillas
- 1/4 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
COMBINE cream cheese, 1/3 cup Cheddar cheese, lime juice, chili powder and cumin in medium bowl; add Creamed Chipped Beef, cilantro and green onion, stirring well. Evenly divide mixture among tortillas, spreading to cover each tortilla.
ROLL up each tortilla, finishing with seam-side-down. Place rolled tortillas on baking sheet; sprinkle with 1/4 cup Cheddar cheese.
BAKE in preheated 400 degrees F oven for 7 minutes or until cheese is melted. Let stand 3 to 5 minutes; slice into 1-inch pieces and serve hot.
Note: Recipe can also be prepared without baking. Omit cheese topping; refrigerate filled and rolled tortillas for at least one hour to set filling before slicing.