Cherry pie filling tops a chilled, creamy cheesecake.
INGREDIENTS (for 1 servings):
- 1 (9 inch) baked pie shell or graham cracker crumb crust
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 ounce) can EAGLE BRAND® Sweetened Condensed Milk (NOT evaporated milk)
- 1/3 cup lemon juice from concentrate
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (21 ounce) can cherry pie filling, chilled
In large mixing bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy. Gradually beat in EAGLE BRAND® until smooth. Stir in lemon juice and vanilla.
Pour into prepared pie shell. Chill 3 hours or until set. Top with cherry pie filling before serving. Refrigerate leftovers.