This is a sweet creamy pie with a cherry topping. Very easy and very good!!! You'll be glad you tried it!
INGREDIENTS (for 8 servings):
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (9 inch) prepared graham cracker crust
- 1 (21 ounce) can cherry pie filling
In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy. Beat in milk until smooth. Stir in lemon juice and vanilla, then pour whole mixture into graham cracker crust.
Cover and refrigerate for 3 hours, or until set. Top with desired amount of pie filling before serving. Refrigerate leftovers.