This pie is heavy on flavor but light on calories. Light cherry pie filling and fat-free condensed milk are used to create this very creamy cheesecake crowned with cherries.
INGREDIENTS (for 8 servings):
- 1 (9 inch) prepared graham cracker crust
- 1 (21 ounce) can light cherry pie filling
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Beat cream cheese until light and fluffy. Gradually add sweetened condensed milk, and continue beating until smooth and combined. Add lemon juice and vanilla; mix well.
Fill graham cracker crust evenly. Refrigerate until set; this will take between 2 to 4 hours. Just before serving, spread the cherry pie filling over the top of the pie.