This is one of my favorite Christmas candies!
INGREDIENTS (for 1 servings):
- 2 cups white sugar
- 2/3 cup evaporated milk
- 1 1/4 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 dash salt
- 1 cup cherry baking chips
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup chunky peanut butter
In a large saucepan over medium heat, stir together sugar, milk, marshmallows, butter, and salt. Simmer for 5 minutes. Add cherry chips and vanilla; stir until melted.
Pour mixture into a well greased 9x13 inch pan, and let cool until hard.
In a microwave, or in a saucepan over low heat, melt chocolate chips and peanut butter. Pour over cherry mixture and spread evenly. Allow to cool before cutting.