These are so tasty, you can not eat just one.
INGREDIENTS (for 2 servings):
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup rum
- 1/4 cup light corn syrup
- 3 cups vanilla wafer crumbs
- 1 1/2 cups chopped pecans
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 24 red candied cherries, halved
Melt the chocolate chips and stir in the rum and corn syrup.
Stir together the vanilla wafer crumbs, pecans and 1/2 cup of the confectioners' sugar. Drizzle the chocolate mixture over the crumb mixture and stir until blended.
Shape mixture into 1 inch balls. Roll balls in the remaining confectioners' sugar. Place cherry half in center of each cookie, pressing down lightly. Store in an airtight container for several days to develop flavor.