A swirl of cherry in a creamy cheese filling -- all in a crunchy chocolate crust! What could be better?
INGREDIENTS (for 1 servings):
- 1 1/4 cups chocolate cookie crumbs
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1 (21 ounce) can cherry pie filling or topping
- 1 teaspoon grated orange rind
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 ounce) can EAGLE BRAND® Sweetened Condensed Milk (NOT evaporated milk)
- 3 eggs
- 1/3 cup lemon juice from concentrate
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Preheat oven to 300 degree F. Combine crumbs, sugar and butter; press firmly on bottom of 9-inch springform pan.
In blender container, puree pie filling until smooth; add orange rind.
In mixing bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy. Gradually beat in EAGLE BRAND® until smooth. Add eggs, lemon juice and vanilla; mix well.
Pour half of batter into pan; top with 1/2 cup puree. Repeat layering. With knife, swirl puree into cream cheese mixture.
Bake 50 to 55 minutes or until center is set. Cool. Chill. Serve with remaining puree. Refrigerate leftovers.