A quick and delicious pie. It's a fluffy, cherry, pineapple, and nut pie - not too sweet and not heavy. In a graham cracker crust.
INGREDIENTS (for 1 servings):
- 1 (21 ounce) can cherry pie filling
- 1 (15 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 (5 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 (12 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2 (9 inch) prepared graham cracker crusts
In a large bowl, combine cherry pie filling, pineapple, sweetened condensed milk, and chopped nuts. Fold in whipped topping until no streaks remain. Spoon into pie crusts. Chill for 1 hour.