Need something to munch on while grilling in the backyard? Need a great snack for a video marathon? This recipe fills the bill!
INGREDIENTS (for 1 servings):
- 3 cups Rice Chex® cereal
- 3 cups Corn Chex® cereal
- 1 1/2 cups pretzel twists
- 1 1/2 cups bite-size cheese crackers
- 3/4 cup honey-roasted peanuts
- 1/2 cup barbeque sauce
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 3/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic powder
In large microwavable bowl, mix cereals, pretzels, crackers and peanuts; set aside.
In small bowl, stir together remaining ingredients.
Pour over cereal mixture, stirring until evenly coated.
Microwave uncovered on High 7 minutes, stirring every 2 minutes.
Spread on waxed paper to cool.
Because microwaves cook differently, time is approximate.
High Altitude (3500-6500 ft): No change.