This is a colorful and very tasty mix of chicken, mangos, and avocados in a spicy lime dressing.
INGREDIENTS (for 8 servings):
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/3 cup lime juice
- 1/2 cup chili garlic sauce
- 4 cups shredded, cooked chicken
- 2 medium mangos - peeled, seeded and diced
- 2 avocados - peeled, pitted and diced
- 1 (10 ounce) package spring lettuce mix
In a saucepan over medium-high heat, stir together the brown sugar and water. Bring to a boil, then pour into a medium bowl. Stir in the garlic chili sauce and lime juice. Set the dressing aside.
In a large bowl, toss together the chicken, mangos and avocados. Arrange the spring salad mix on serving plates, then top with a few spoonfuls of the chicken mixture. Pour dressing over the top.