Bring the flavor of this popular salad home with this exquisite recipe.
INGREDIENTS (for 4 servings):
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into wide strips
- 1 1/2 teaspoons McCormick® Lemon & Pepper Seasoning Salt
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Garlic Powder
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon-style mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 head romaine lettuce, torn into bite-size pieces
- 1 cup garlic-flavored croutons
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
Toss chicken with lemon & pepper seasoning and garlic powder.
Heat oil in nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add seasoned chicken to skillet and cook 4 to 5 minutes or until thoroughly cooked, stirring frequently. Remove from heat and set aside. Do not drain off oil.
Place vinegar, mustard and Worcestershire in small bowl and beat with fork to combine. Stir into reserved chicken.
Place lettuce in large salad bowl. Add chicken, croutons, and cheese. Toss gently and sprinkle with additional grated cheese, if desired.