Cooked chicken mixed with celery, almonds, green onion and a lemony mayonnaise mixture, all baked together and topped with cheese and potato chip crumbs.
INGREDIENTS (for 1 servings):
- 10 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves - cooked and cut into bite size pieces
- 2 stalks celery, thinly sliced
- 2 cups sliced toasted almonds
- 2 bunches green onion, chopped
- 8 cups mayonnaise
- 1 cup lemon juice
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 cups crushed potato chips
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
Combine the chicken, celery, almonds and green onion in a large bowl and mix well. In a separate bowl combine mayonnaise, lemon juice, salt and pepper and mix until creamy. Combine this mixture with the chicken mixture and stir all together.
Place mixture in a 9x13 inch baking dish and bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 30 minutes, or until bubbly.
Remove from oven, cover with potato chip crumbs and cheese, and return to oven. Heat until cheese completely melts.