Tender chicken breast meat, bits of red potato, sweet red onions and succulent chunks of artichoke hearts are stirred into a curry-infused mayonnaise dressing and served over a bed of lettuce.
INGREDIENTS (for 1 servings):
- 16 small red potatoes
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 6 boneless chicken breast halves, cooked and diced
- 2 small red onions, diced
- 2 (14 ounce) cans artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 head lettuce - rinsed, dried and torn
- salt and pepper to taste
Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add potatoes and cook until tender but still firm, about 15 minutes. Drain, cool and chop.
In a large bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise and curry powder. Add the potatoes, chicken, onion and artichoke hearts and mix together until evenly coated.
Refrigerate until chilled. To serve, arrange over a lettuce bed and sprinkle with salt and pepper.