Baked in the slow cooker, chicken lounges in a quick, creamy sherry sauce.
INGREDIENTS (for 1 servings):
- 10 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/8 teaspoon celery salt
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of celery soup
- 1/3 cup dry sherry
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
Rinse the chicken breasts and pat dry. Season with the lemon juice, salt, pepper, celery salt and paprika to taste. Place in a slow cooker.
In a medium size bowl mix the mushroom and celery soups with the sherry/wine. Pour mixture over the chicken breasts and sprinkle with grated Parmesan cheese.
Cook on low setting for 8 to 10 hours, OR on high setting for 4 to 5 hours.