The height of convenience, this dish combines canned chicken, soup and chiles with processed cheese for the one of the quickest suppers you can make.
INGREDIENTS (for 8 servings):
- 1 (1 pound) loaf processed cheese food, cubed
- 1 (16 ounce) container sour cream
- 2 (10.75 ounce) cans condensed cream of chicken soup
- 8 fluid ounces evaporated milk
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 (10 ounce) can chicken chunks, drained
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 (4 ounce) can chopped green chile peppers
- 10 (10 inch) flour tortillas
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
In a medium size microwave safe bowl, combine the processed cheese food, sour cream, 1 can of soup, and evaporated milk. Stir together, and heat in microwave oven until smooth, stirring at intervals. Add cumin to taste, and set aside.
In a medium size bowl, combine the chicken, remaining can of soup, shredded cheese, and green chile peppers. Drop spoonfuls of chicken mixture in center of tortillas, and roll up. Place in a lightly greased 9x13 inch baking dish. Pour reserved sour cream mixture over all.
Bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes.