A very rich pairing of Parmesan and cream will have you lapping up this generously sauced chicken. This is a single serving recipe.
INGREDIENTS (for 1 servings):
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 skinless, boneless chicken breast half
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 1/2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 1 pinch grated Parmesan cheese
Flour chicken breast, then dip in egg, then in Parmesan cheese to coat. In a small skillet, saute chicken over low heat, seasoning with salt and pepper to taste.
When the chicken is half done (after about 4 to 5 minutes), stir in the cream and green onions. Bring to a boil, then remove from heat, sprinkle with a handful of Parmesan cheese, and serve.