Gussy up prepackaged Fettuccine Alfredo with chicken, asparagus, mushrooms and tomatoes to convert that creamy Parmesan noodle dish into a complete meal.
INGREDIENTS (for 4 servings):
- 1 pound skinless, boneless chicken breast meat - cut into chunks
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 (4.5 ounce) package Alfredo sauce egg noodles mix
- 1 (10 ounce) can canned asparagus, drained
- 1 (16 ounce) can Italian-style diced tomatoes, drained
- 1 (4.5 ounce) can mushrooms, drained
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
Heat oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. Add chicken and saute until cooked through and juices run clear.
Meanwhile, prepare Alfredo noodles according to package directions; when finished, stir in cooked chicken, asparagus, tomatoes and mushrooms. Sprinkle with cheese and serve.