The convenience of prepackaged soups should not be dismissed, as they combine with sour cream, lemon and dill for an easy dinner for family and friends.
INGREDIENTS (for 4 servings):
- 8 chicken thighs
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch paprika
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (1 ounce) package dry onion soup mix
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon dried dill weed
Brown chicken in oil over medium heat. Place in a 9 x 13 inch greased baking dish. Sprinkle with salt, pepper, and paprika to taste.
Combine mushroom soup, onion soup mix, sour cream, lemon juice, and dill weed. Pour over chicken.
Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for one hour, or until chicken is tender and sauce is brown.