Easy pizza dinner that uses chicken and pesto for a great meal. If fontina is not available at your store, just substitute mozzarella.
INGREDIENTS (for 6 servings):
- 1/2 cup pesto basil sauce
- 1 (12 inch) pre-baked pizza crust
- 2 cups cooked chicken breast strips
- 1 (6 ounce) jar artichoke hearts, drained
- 1/2 cup shredded fontina cheese
Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C).
Spread pesto sauce over the pizza crust. Arrange chicken pieces and artichoke hearts over the sauce, and sprinkle with cheese.
Bake for 8 to 10 minutes in the preheated oven, until cheese is melted and lightly browned at the edges.