These puffs are stuffed with a delicious creamy chicken mixture and baked.
INGREDIENTS (for 1 servings):
- 2 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves - cubed
- 3 tablespoons chopped onion
- 3 cloves garlic, peeled and minced
- 3/4 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 3 (10 ounce) cans refrigerated crescent roll dough
In a medium saucepan over medium heat, slowly cook and stir skinless, boneless chicken breast halves, onion and garlic. Cook until onions are tender and chicken is lightly browned.
In a medium bowl, blend chicken mixture, cream cheese and butter until creamy.
Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
Unroll croissants and divide in half to create 12 rectangles. Place approximately one tablespoon of the chicken mixture on each rectangle. Fold into balls.
Arrange balls on a large baking sheet. Bake in the preheated oven 12 minutes, or until golden brown.