Lots of citrus, lime juice, sesame oil and honey - perfect for drizzling over a salad filled with chicken, mangos, pineapple and avocado.
INGREDIENTS (for 4 servings):
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup unsweetened pineapple juice
- 1/2 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon light soy sauce
- 1/2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 4 cups mixed salad greens
- 1 pound boneless chicken breast halves, cooked and chopped
- 1 cup diced fresh mango
- 1 cup pineapple chunks
- 1/2 cup avocado - peeled, pitted and diced
- 1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup cashews
To prepare the dressing, whisk together in a small bowl the orange juice, pineapple juice, parsley, lime juice, soy sauce, olive oil, sesame oil, honey and pepper.
Prepare the salad in a large bowl by tossing the mixed greens with the dressing. Divide dressed greens on four different plates. Arrange chicken in the middle of the plate. Arrange papaya (or mango), pineapple, avocado, bell, pepper, avocado, black beans, and cheese in "triangles" surrounding chicken.