A wonderful, fresh, light way to serve chicken. Good over rice.
INGREDIENTS (for 5 servings):
- 5 (4 ounce) skinless, boneless chicken breast halves - cut into 1 inch strips
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup white wine
Combine chicken with ground pepper, cheese, parsley, garlic, salt, oregano, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce and wine in a shallow bowl. Marinate in the refrigerator for several hours (overnight is best).
Preheat broiler. Remove chicken from marinade (save marinade) and place in a shallow pan. Broil 8 inches from heat, turning once, until chicken is no longer pink inside (about 15 minutes).
In a small saucepan, bring marinade to a boil. Pour over chicken, toss and serve. Yummy!
The nutrition data for this recipe includes information for the full amount of the marinade ingredients. Depending on marinating time, ingredients, cooking method, etc., the actual amount of the marinade consumed will vary.