Chunky chicken baked with pimentos, bell peppers and cheese in a mushrooms sauce.
INGREDIENTS (for 7 servings):
- 1 (8 ounce) package spaghetti
- 2 cups boneless chicken breast half, cooked and diced
- 1 (4 ounce) jar chopped pimento peppers
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 green bell pepper, diced
- 1 1/2 cups shredded, processed American cheese
Preheat oven to 250 degrees F (120 degrees C).
Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain.
Mix together in large bowl: cooked spaghetti, diced chicken, pimentos, mushroom soup, bell peppers and cheese. Pour into a large casserole dish and bake for 90 minutes in a preheated oven. Serve immediately.