A substantial pasta sauce of tomatoes with chile peppers, shredded chicken and processed cheese.
INGREDIENTS (for 9 servings):
- 3 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 1 (8 ounce) package spaghetti
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10 ounce) can diced tomatoes with green chile peppers
- 1 pound processed cheese food (eg. Velveeta)
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 pinch garlic powder
Boil chicken in a large pot of salted water. When chicken is done, remove from pot, keeping water/broth at a boil. Shred chicken and set aside. Put spaghetti in boiling chicken broth and cook for 8 to 10 minutes, until al dente. When done, drain broth.
Return pot with cooked spaghetti to stove, put over low heat. Add shredded chicken, soup, diced tomatoes with chile peppers and cheese. Season with salt, pepper and garlic powder to taste. When cheese is melted, dinner is ready!