Wonderfully tasteful. Sourdough buns are hollowed out, stuffed with a mixture of chicken, three cheeses, garlic and spinach, and baked.
INGREDIENTS (for 6 servings):
- 6 large sourdough buns
- 2 cups boneless chicken breast halves, cooked and diced
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup shredded Pepper Jack cheese
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 6 cloves garlic, pressed
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
Slice the top off of each bun, saving the tops. Hollow out each bun, leaving a shell.
In a medium bowl combine chicken, cream cheese, Pepper Jack cheese, Parmesan cheese, garlic and spinach. Spoon mixture into each bun, packing it tightly; cap with bun tops. Wrap each bun tightly in foil.
Bake in preheated oven for 20 minutes.