You will be delighted with the ease with which this tasty stew is made.
INGREDIENTS (for 4 servings):
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves, cut into bite size pieces
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1/2 pound baby carrots
- 4 potatoes
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 3 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper (optional)
In a large pot, put the chopped onion, chicken breast meat, carrots and potatoes. Add the salt and turmeric. Dissolve the tomato paste in water and add. If desired, add garlic powder and ground black pepper to season.
Cook for 1 to 1 1/2 hours on medium low heat. Serve.