Marinated in olive oil, lemon juice, rosemary, and garlic, then baked with potatoes, mushrooms, and olives, this chicken dish is flavorful and healthy, too.
INGREDIENTS (for 4 servings):
- 6 medium new potatoes, quartered
- 4 (6 ounce) skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons fresh rosemary, minced
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/8 cup green onions, chopped
- 1/8 cup pitted black olives, sliced
- 1/2 cup mushrooms, sliced
Place potatoes and chicken in a casserole dish. Drizzle with olive oil and lemon juice. Then sprinkle with rosemary, garlic, salt, and pepper. Cover, and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Sprinkle green onions over chicken.
Bake, covered, in preheated oven for 30 minutes. Remove, and add olives and mushrooms. Return to oven, and bake for 30 minutes. Transfer chicken and vegetables to platter, and pour pan juices on top.