Cream of mushroom soup is the base for this quick and easy sauce. Add broccoli, carrots and cooked chicken and farfalle pasta for a deliciously simple dish.
INGREDIENTS (for 4 servings):
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 carrots, sliced thin
- 1 1/2 cups farfalle pasta
- 2 (5 ounce) cans chicken chunks, drained
Cook pasta in boiling water until al dente. Drain.
Meanwhile, prepare the cream sauce. In a medium saucepan mix together cream of mushroom soup, milk, Parmesan Cheese, pepper, broccoli, garlic powder, and carrots. Bring to a boil over medium heat. Reduce heat to low and cover. Simmer for 10 minutes, or until vegetables are tender. Stir occasionally.
Stir pasta and chicken into cream sauce, and heat through.