This one-step soup of converted rice, vegetables and chicken breast meat is seasoned with lemon and herb seasoning. Allow 6 to 8 hours cooking time in a slow cooker.
INGREDIENTS (for 6 servings):
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1 pound boneless chicken breast halves, cooked and diced
- 3 (14.5 ounce) cans chicken broth
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 cups frozen mixed vegetables
- 3/4 cup converted long-grain white rice
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 2 teaspoons lemon and herb seasoning
Combine celery, chicken pieces, chicken broth, water, mixed vegetables, rice, parsley and herb seasoning in a slow cooker. Cover, and cook on low 6 to 8 hours. If soup is too thick, add more water to dilute and allow 15 minutes of additional cooking time.