This salad has an Asian Flair. It is made with tender snow peas, crunchy water chestnuts and a luscious ginger/yogurt/.mayonnaise dressing. And we can 't forget the star - the chicken.
INGREDIENTS (for 6 servings):
- 6 ounces chopped snow peas
- 1 pound boneless chicken breast halves, cooked and diced
- 1/4 cup diced red onion
- 1/2 (4 ounce) can sliced water chestnuts
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup vanilla yogurt
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- 1 teaspoon grated lime zest
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 pinch white pepper
Whisk together the mayonnaise, yogurt, ginger, lime rind, salt and pepper.
In a mixing bowl, combine the snow peas, chicken, onion and water chestnuts.
Pour dressing over salad and mix gently. Cover and refrigerate until chilled.