Chicken sauteed with garlic is tossed with tomatoes and delicate angel hair pasta in a broth mixture, and served with Parmesan cheese.
INGREDIENTS (for 4 servings):
- 1 (8 ounce) package angel hair pasta
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, peeled and minced
- 1 pound skinless, boneless chicken breast meat - cut into bite-size pieces
- 2 cups water
- 2 cubes chicken bouillon
- 3 large tomatoes, cut into wedges
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta, and cook for 5 to 6 minutes or until al dente. Remove from heat, drain, and return to pot.
Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat, and saute garlic 2 to 3 minutes. Stir in chicken, and cook until no longer pink and juices run clear. Drain, and set aside.
Bring 2 cups water to a boil in a small saucepan, and dissolve bouillon cubes.
Place pot with pasta over low heat, and mix in chicken, water with dissolved bouillon cubes, and tomatoes. Cook and stir for about 5 minutes, until heated through. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese to serve.