Need a quick, delicious recipe for dinner? Simply add some cream to Buitoni Marinara Sauce to lighten the flavor of this traditional dish.
INGREDIENTS (for 4 servings):
- 1 (9 ounce) package BUITONI® refrigerated Linguine
- 1 (23.5 ounce) package BUITONI® Family Size Marinara Sauce
- 1 tablespoon olive or vegetable oil
- 1 pound skinless, boneless chicken breast halves - cut into 1/2 inch strips
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
COOK, rinse and drain linguine according to package directions. Keep warm.
HEAT olive oil in large, nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken.
COOK for 4 to 5 minutes or until no longer pink. Remove from skillet. Pour sauce into same skillet.
COOK until heated through (do not boil). Add cream and chicken; stir well.
COOK, stirring occasionally, 2 to 3 minutes or until heated through.
TOSS with pasta. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and chopped fresh parsley, if desired.
Please look in your Grocer's Refrigerated Section for Buitoni's Pasta and Sauces