Cubed pork, spiced up with chili, cumin, garlic and cilantro.
INGREDIENTS (for 1 servings):
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 1/2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon fresh cilantro
- 2 pounds pork tenderloin, cubed
- 1 dash ground black pepper
Mix together: chili powder, salt, cumin, garlic cilantro and pepper. Coat pork cubes with mixture and let sit for 45 minutes in refrigerator.
Preheat oven to 225 degrees F (107 degrees C).
Bake 2 hours, or until crispy.