This dip goes fast because it's so good and not too spicy. Cheese, salsa and chili are the main ingredients -- the olives may be omitted.
INGREDIENTS (for 3 servings):
- 1 (15 ounce) can chili without beans
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) jar chunky salsa
- 1 (2.25 ounce) can chopped black olives, drained
- 1 (18 ounce) package tortilla chips
In a medium microwave safe bowl, mix chili without beans, Cheddar cheese, chunky salsa, and black olives.
Microwave the mixture on High approximately 3 minutes, until cheese begins to melt. Stir the mixture, and return to microwave. Continue cooking in microwave in 1 to 3 minute intervals, until thoroughly blended and hot. Serve with tortilla chips.