For a great weekend meal, combine chili and pizza for a real treat that children will love.
INGREDIENTS (for 8 servings):
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 (1.25 ounce) package McCormick® Chili Seasoning
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can stewed tomatoes, cut up
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can pinto or kidney beans, undrained
- 8 (10 inch) flour tortillas
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
Brown ground beef; drain. Stir in seasoning mix, stewed tomatoes and beans; cook 5 minutes.
Arrange tortillas in a circle on a 12-inch pizza pan; overlap edges where needed.
Spoon ground beef mixture onto tortillas. Top with cheese. Bake in 400 degree F oven 5-10 minutes or until cheese melts. Garnish with sliced black olives and green onion, if desired.