Cheer on your favorite sports team with our Chili With the Works Wraps! They are a creative, hand-held alternative to regular chili and fun to enjoy with friends.
INGREDIENTS (for 8 servings):
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1 (1.25 ounce) package McCormick® Chili Seasoning
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans
- 8 (10 inch) flour tortillas, warmed
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 2 cups shredded lettuce
- sliced green onion, if desired
Brown ground beef in a large skillet; drain fat. Stir in seasoning mix, tomatoes and beans. Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer 10 minutes.
Spread 1/2 cup chili onto center of each tortilla; top each with 2 tablespoons sour cream, 1/4 cup cheese, and 1/4 cup lettuce. Sprinkle with sliced green onion, if desired. Fold bottom of each tortilla over chili; fold sides over, overlapping fillings.
Tip: Adjust the heat level with by starting with either McCormick® Mild or Hot Chili Seasoning.