Succulent salmon fillets are topped with a tantalizing salsa featuring avocado, tomato, and corn.
INGREDIENTS (for 4 servings):
- 4 (4 ounce) fillets salmon, skin removed
- 1 cup chopped fresh tomato
- 1/2 Hass avocado, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup cooked corn kernels
- 1/4 cup minced red onion
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 lime, cut in wedges
Place salmon in a shallow microwave bowl. Add 2 cups water. Cover and microwave on high 7-9 minutes or until salmon is cooked as desired. Remove from water; refrigerate until cool.
In a small bowl, combine remaining ingredients (except lime). Refrigerate 30 minutes.
Serve salmon surrounded by the salsa and lime wedges.